Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Before You Were Born

In my last post, I commented on how David wrote that God had our life's pages written down before we were even born.

As I think about this, I realize that this means that God knew all about every single one of my joyful moments, and he was laughing and celebrating with me, before they even happened. He must really love it when I get to those days.

But it also means that God has been aching for me about the difficult times I've had, long before I've experienced them. He saw them coming.

Are you in the middle of a joyful time of life? Don't forget to express your thanks to a God who has been celebrating with you all along.

Are you in a dark time? Have circumstances conspired to really get you down? God is there for you. He's always been there.

1 comment: